a place to fall in love
He is about to risk it all to win the game of his life.
It will take him confidence and courage to make the leap, beautifully.
Life is a Beautiful Sport.
1. respect the power of hope and possibilites. Begin with beleif. Hold onto it.
2. If you known where you want to go, you’re already half way there. Know what you desire but, more imporantly, why you desire it. Then go.
3. hopes and dreams and heart’s desires require a clear path-get out of your own way
4. Place hope carefully in your own hands and in the hands of others
5. Persist, if necessary
6. That said, most importantly-know when you’ve reached an end, Quit, give up, do it with courage. Giving up is not failing-it’s the chance to begin again.
~ Deb Caletti, The Six Rules of Maybe
How glorious it is - and also how painful - to be an exception.